Cleaning and Coronavirus!
Let’s face it, the Coronavirus is a massive topic right now and making a great impression on us all…
it is impacting everywhere about gatherings, public events and places as well as the economic impacts it will continue to have.
With the ongoing spotlight on the importance of a hygienic and quality cleaned environment, and what to do in the case of exposure, having decisive and effective measures in place will promote confidence not only with guests but staff and partnerships too.
Effective cleaning and sanitisation is proven to reduce the risk of transmission and possible infections.
This is where Clarity Cleans professional sanitising cleaning services play an integral part.
This minimises the risk of customer quarantine, loss of accommodation or business closure and promotes customer confidence in your services and facilities.
We do this by providing additional attention to every element of cleaning to ensure that the facility is brought back to a clean, safe and healthy standard.
Our teams work with all necessary protective equipment and cleaning products as identified by government guidelines.
Particular attention is paid to frequently touched surfaces such as worktops, doorknobs, light switches, accessories and inventory.
Finally, we spray with our specialist atmospheric sanitiser which has been proven to eradicate coronavirus
• Contains over 61% Ethanol, the minimum recommended by the British Government to kill Coronavirus within 1 minute.
• Eliminates airborne Coronavirus and sanitises all surfaces including door handles, light switches etc..
• Helps to reduce time consuming and costly sanitising and decontamination procedures.
• Rooms treated with our product can be used again within 60 minutes of sanitising.
• Reduces the potential for widespread contamination across rooms and regularly used environments.
• Fully tested to BS EN standards and can last up to 7 days.
Fact: If you are seen to show that you are preventative then it instils confidence and your visitors will still come.
Do NOT let fear be ignored – it could be very costly. Contact us today!
Interesting articles you may want to read: