Cleaning and Coronavirus!
Let’s face it, Coronavirus cleaning and control is a massive topic right now and making a great impression on us all…
It is impacting everywhere as well as the economic impacts it will continue to have.
There is a spotlight on the importance of a hygienic and quality cleaned environment, it is key to know what do do in the case of exposure. Having decisive and effective measures in place will promote confidence in your customers and staff because effective cleaning and sanitising is proven to reduce the risk of transmission and possible infections.
This is where Clarity Cleans professional sanitising cleaning services play an integral part.
Cleaning reduces the risk to customers, loss of accommodation or business closure, which promotes customer confidence in your services and facilities.
We provide additional attention to every element of cleaning. To ensure that the facility is brought back to a clean, safe and healthy standard.
Our teams work with PPE and cleaning products as identified by government guidelines.
We pay attention to frequently touched surfaces such as worktops, doorknobs, light switches, accessories and inventory.
Finally, we spray with our specialist atmospheric sanitiser which has been proven to stop coronavirus
- Contains over 61% Ethanol, recommended by the British Government to kill Coronavirus within 1 minute.
- Eliminates airborne Coronavirus and sanitises all surfaces including door handles, light switches etc.
- Helps to reduce time consuming and costly sanitising and decontamination procedures.
- Rooms treated with our product can be used again within 60 minutes of sanitising.
- Reduces the potential for widespread contamination.
- Fully tested to BS EN standards and can last up to 7 days.
Fact: If you are seen to show that you are dealing with COVID, it creates confidence in your customers!
Call 01934 313 000 or Contact us today!
Interesting articles you may want to read: